Size: 3. 7 x 3.7 x 5.6 cm
Package Weight: 2.8oz/81g
The audio cable length: 110cm
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth V3.0 +EDR
Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP
Operate Age: Up to 10m/33ft
Input Voltage: AC100V- 240V
USB output: DC5V/1A
VicTsing®Bluetooth Adapter 3.5mm Audio Music Receiver
100% Brand New and High Quality
With compact portable design
Wireless is the way to go. Why restrict yourself to the length of a cord or the confines of a dock? Take advantage of the Bluetooth technology in your phone or tablet and the stereo system you already have – to enhance audio effect.
No matter whether you use Apple, Android or any other Bluetooth-enabled device, this unobtrusive little adapter can be connected to your stereo system via a standard 3.5mm audio cable (included).
Convert the traditional sound system into Bluetooth-enabled sound system via the included 3.5mm audio jack
Play your Phone, iPod touch, Tablet, or other Bluetooth-enabled devices wirelessly through your home stereo or your existing audio devices
Control your music directly from your iPhone or iPod touch
Be equipped a 5V /1A USB charging port (Charges most USB-charged devices).
The Receiver doses not have a battery, it can run continuously because it gets power from any AC socket
LED indicator light display status
Built-in protection against short-circuit, over-current and overvoltage
This Bluetooth-enabled Audio Receiver is an indispensable accessory of home audio and turns your speaker into a Bluetooth-enabled device, making it possible to stream your favorite music wirelessly from your tablet or cell phone. Moreover, an extra USB port can charge all of your USB-enabled devices at a maximum current of 5V 1A. You cannot miss it!
How to use:
Pair the Receive to your mobile phone or tablet:
1. Plug the Receiver into an AC socket, the Receive will enter into pairing mode automatically, and the LED indicator light will flash rapidly to indicate pairing.
2. Keep your Tablet or mobile phone within 1 meter of the Receiver.
3. Activate the Bluetooth of your phone or Tablet and search for the Receiver
4. Click the Receiver’s name, “BTR108”, to connect (for Bluetooth)
Note: If the Bluetooth version of the device is under the 3.0, please input the password “0000” to confirm connection
5. The LED indicator will flash twice every 4 seconds, indicating that it is successfully connected
1. Please do not try to charging iPad/Tablet or other high power consumption devices
2. The Receiver can remember up to 8 paired devices, if the 9th device is paired to the receiver, the first one will be replaced
What is included:
1 x Bluetooth Audio Receiver
1 x 3.5mm audio cable
1 x English User Manual