Working Voltage: AC 110V/60Hz
Cable Length: 140cm
Temperature Range: 200℃-450℃ (392℉-842℉)
Solder Wire Diameter: 1mm
Solder Wire Weight: 0.53oz
Solder Wire Melting Point: 183℃
VicTsing 6-in-1 60W Soldering Iron Kit
- Heat up Fast. With inner-heated ceramic induction technology, the 60w soldering iron heats up very fast and has a temperature dial with a range of 200℃ to 450℃ which makes it more versatile for all types of jobs.
- Better Heat Dissipation. Upgraded PCBA with Chip Fixed Resistor helps it get heat faster and dissipate heat more quickly. The solder tip with four ventilation holes will have better heat dissipation than others.
- Snug and Secure Fit. The heat-insulated silicon grip handle provides you comfortable and secure way to use, slip-resistant and durable. LED indicator will be a good hint to avoid burning by accidental.
- Must-have Accessories. Five interchangeable tips for various jobs; A soldering stand for convenient use; Solder wire (1mm diameter, melting point: 183℃); Desoldering pump; Anti-static tweezers.
- Guaranteed Safety. Steel-pipe design can help heat dissipation and reduce the temperature of handle to ensure safety. Certified by CE, FCC and ROHS, it is made of high grade and eco-friendly material with exquisite craft for long lifespan.
The electric soldering iron kit will be a must for anyone who wants to do soldering projects. Adjust the temperature from 200-450 degrees centigrade according to your need and five changeable tips to satisfy different projects. Solder wire and soldering stand are ready for use.
Adjustable Temperature for Different Projects
The 60w electric soldering iron has a temperature dial that you can adjust the temp from 200℃ to 450℃ for different types of projects.
Five Changeable Tips
Coming with five different tips, you can choose the suitable one according to the job at hand.
Fast Heating & Accurate Temperature
It adopted ceramic induction technology and improved PCBA with Chip Fixed Resistor to ensure heat up fast and accurately.
Great Heat Dissipation
Heat dissipation is vital to a soldering iron. With steel-pipe design, it will be more efficient in radiating and the solder tip with ventilation holes can help heat dissipation.
- Peak Power: 60W. When you adjust the temperature to 200℃, the rated power is about 5W. If you turn it to 450℃, the rated power will reach 23W.
- When you adjust the temperature to 250-400℃, there are about 30℃ errors between actual temperature and displayed temperature. And if you adjust it to 200℃ or 450℃, the displayed temperature is in line with actual temperature.
1 x Adjustable temperature soldering iron (60W)
1 x soldering stand
1 x Solder wire
5 x Soldering Iron Tips
1 x Desoldering Pump
1 x Anti-static Tweezers