【FAQ】：PC051 VicTsing MM057 2.4G Wireless Mouse
Q: Where is the USB receiver?
A:Generally, the USB receiver is placed beside of the battery component. Please refer to the picture.
Q: How to rematch the code?
A: Please follow these steps: Unplug the USB receiver and battery→install a new battery→replug the USB receiver→keep the mouse close to the USB receiver→LONG press the right button and the scroll simultaneously to match the code again, till the light starts to flash.
Q: The scroll wheel didn’t work. The scroll wheel has no response.
A: Please try it with other applications to test whether it works again.
Q: The mouse cursor got delay/ didn’t perform well.
A: Please try it with following steps:
- Please try with a new battery to test whether it works better.
- Please make sure that the distance between your mouse and the USB receiver is as close as possible.
- Please adjust the CPI to a lower level by pressing the CPI button.
- Please kindly make sure there are no other interference, such as other wireless mouse, Wi-Fi signal metal objects.
- If the USB port for inserting USB receiver is at the back of motherboard or TV, it will be better to add a extension cord to insert the USB receiver.
Q: The cursor has no response.
- Please clean the bottom lens of Mouse, in case there is any dust or foreign matter;
- Please re-adjust the position of the bottom lens.
Q: The side button can not work with Mac system or Apple computer.
A: The Back and Forward Buttons are not available for Mac OS because the system itself is a closed one, not open to the public, but the other function can be used normally.